Pages

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Watana-Thai Restaurant- Park Slope Brooklyn



So today was my birthday (Dec 17th) and my wife decided to take me out. We went to this restaurant called Watana, the food was pretty good it was not expensive, but the service could have been a bit better. I am a service oriened type of person. If the service is poor and the food is great i will not return however if the service is great then is most likely that i will. Overal i do suggest if you have he time to check this place out.

They serve Thai cuisine that is made pretty well, they also have fresh flowers and a dim light setting. The food is not expensive ( for both myself and my wife it was $52.00 including tip, double tax) and it has a really cool environment. I would suggest the Thai egg rolls with the chili and pepper sauce, it taste's really good.

They are located on 420 7th avenue between 13th and 14th street in Brooklyn , but closer to 14th street. You can call them at 1-718-832-1611. You do not need reservations in order to dine at this restaurant.